Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Java Developer for a permanent opportunity.
Software Developer develops applications to support business requirements, resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation, and codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Expresses recommendations based on client feedback, product architecture, cost, quality, and delivery timelines
- Implements test-driven development leveraging multiple tools
- Develops thin-client solutions with significant direction
- Applies Object-Oriented Design strategies and patterns
- May perform some DBA functions such as building data models, database designs, DB performance resolution, replication, and tuning.
- May lead small, short-duration projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 3 or more years’ experience in software development
- Required experience with Java, Oracle, Spring, JQuery, J2EE, EAP6, and AJAX
- Preferred experience with Linux, Apache, HTML 5, CSS, Pl/SQL, and Mule ESB
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com