Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Java Developer for a permanent role in St. Louis. Missouri.
The developer will work with the St. Louis and Costa Mesa, CA software development teams in the development and maintenance of enterprise level web applications used to support the organization's operations. The individual must have the technical expertise necessary to estimate, design, develop, test, implement and support the web applications.
Our organization is fast-paced, we promote on merit, and we require that the developer have excellent problem-solving skills. The individual must be able to translate client requests/requirements into workable solutions and be able to deliver new features and functions to the business in a timely manner. The Developer must also have excellent communication skills to successfully interact with other software developers, business analysts and other related teams.
– Must be a US Citizen or Green Card/Perm Res (NO EAD HOLDER)
– 3+ years Java (1.4/1.6) coding experience
– Struts framework
– Web Services
– Java Design Patterns
– OO design and development
– Rational Application Developer or other Eclipse-based IDE
– Experience with Spring or Struts 2.0 is a plus
– Experience with Scrum methodology is a plus
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org