Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking either a Mid-Level or Senior Level Software Engineer with a Java focus to join us in for a project in O’Fallon, Illinois. Your superior technical expertise within database, pattern implementation, coding and architecture make you a good fit for the organization. In this role you will focus primarily on programming, but may be involved in design specifications, as well as implementation of various applications.
You will be:
- Designing, developing and testing Java application code.
- Working with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality.
- Participating in the Agile SDLC (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering and Operations to automate deployments.
- Meeting and exceeding enterprise standards for quality and process (unit tests, SCM, SLDC tools, documentation).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering.
- Full life cycle software development including J2EE project and development experience.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team.
- A mastery of core Java, J2EE and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat), as well as Hibernate Configuration (Connection, Dialect, Mappings).
- Deep experience in SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS.
- An ability to write clear API and functional documentation for other developers and analysts.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com