Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Java Developer for a Lead role.
Candidates should know Java and industry best practices for engineering inside and out (a
The IT Technical Consultant / Sr. Software Development Engineer uses
specialized depth and experience to oversee the writing and modifying of
complex software application programs. Leads work groups that are
responsible for software development, Company’s and quality testing. This
position will create detailed specifications or Company’s, conduct quality
assurance reviews of peer’s application programming and act as a mentor to
others in these programs. The Sr Software Development Engineer will
maintain these programs by coding, testing, and debugging documents. This
position is competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases
of application programming activities.
- Ensure quality of technology delivery of multiple vendors’ technology
solutions for multiple backlog items for an application family.
- Provide technology leadership and delivery accountability for solutions
- Function as team leader for a large or complex unit with accountability
for: Setting direction to mature the technology associated with the team.
- Key aspect of this is “tech debt” removal when possible. Identify and
implement process enhancement opportunities associated with supporting the
application area. Implement actions to increase COMPANY’S and vendor partner
knowledge on team. Serve as SME for components of the team.
- Partner with architects to set direction for maturing use
of/retiring/adding technology components in the COMPANY’S environment.
- Provide technical guidance to projects/programs for complex components
of a multiple technology suites. Lead efforts to develop standard
practices, components, guidelines for use of complex technologycomponents.
- Lead teams to resolve urgent and high production incidents.
- Lead actions to determine root cause of problems and drive resolution.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years relevant experience, preferably 2-3 years at COMPANY’S
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles,
theories and concepts in the field thorough, practical and consistent with
organizational objectives; Strong customer service focus
- Experience working with Cloud based technologies
- Experience in core Java, SOA, web services (REST and SOAP), Spring,
hibernate, Unix, JMS, MQ, Oracle and Java code quality tool set
- Experience working in Agile Teams
- Experience and strong knowledge of DevOps (CI/CD)
- Experience with cloud or Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a plus.
- Strong familiarity with current industry standard tool sets
- Ability to lead discussions with all levels of the organization and
provide balanced information of an idea or communication of an issue
regardless of written or verbal
- Familiarity with health care or PBM industry
- Familiar with working in a vendor partner model
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
- Strong mentoring skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
- Adaptability and willingness to lean new tools and applications
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across project teams
- Experience and knowledge in Enterprise technology transformation is a
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org