- A high level of comfort working with HTML5 & CSS3.
- The ability to contribute to the architecture and design of the platform to enable rapid development, autonomous testing, and innovative integrations in a continuous delivery environment.
- Ability to work in a rapid prototype environment and create highly scalable applications.
- Knowledge or experience working in a productive Agile environment.
- Experience with other languages such as Scala, Kotlin, iOS, Android, Java, C#, PHP, Groovy, etc. is a big plus!
- Experience with latest web technologies like Redux, ES6/7, Webpack, AWS, Openstack, Edge Networks, among others.
We Offer Members
- Very good pay.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Competitive PTO.
- Great work/life balance (if you work over 40 hours/week, you are paid for it).
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org