Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Kentico CMS Developer for a long-term contract opportunity.
Add to Bookmarks Refer a Friend Share
Lead the planning, development and maintenance support of a growing portfolio of Kentico CMS websites supporting various facets of the organization. Re-evaluate existing code and build new modules that can be re-used across the portfolio of websites. Work with the existing development team to refine coding and documentation standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop technical specifications based on function requirements
- Work with structured content, page type definition and inheritance/content engineering
- Develop widgets and webparts
- Direct architecture for security, performance, scale, UX, analytics, optimization
- Develop integrations to external services and software
- Author and/or perform tests according to a given test plan
- Maintain and repair existing properties
- Kentico version upgrades
- Agile projects and tickets backlog in Service Now
- Collaborate with other team members
Kansas City, Kansas
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and/or 5-10 years of related work experience.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Kentico CMS Development experience
- Strong front-end skills including AngularJS
- Experience with JSON based web services
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Agile Development
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC, MSSQL Server
- Experience with IIS and Azure
- Experience developing and working with external APIs (preferred)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups including co-workers, managers, and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org