Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Kronos expert for a contract role.
The HRIS Analyst maintains key Human Resources Information Systems including HRMS (ADP Enterprise), Performance and Development (Cornerstone OnDemand) and Time and Attendance systems (Kronos). Under direction, serves as a liaison between HR, IT, and business user community to provide systems support and analysis and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of the HR Department and users of HR information systems. Performs tests to ensure all processes work according to the pre-determined goals identified. Assists team members in identifying reports that are needed by the department and users of HR information. Provides project leadership and support from design through implementation. Provides upgrade and patch support for HR information systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide core and secondary HR Data Administration, including maintenance of system security levels, ensuring data integrity, documenting and improving process flow and documentation. Core and secondary HR data administration to include but not limited to the following areas:
- ADP Enterprise
- Manager and Employee Self Service
- Performance, Development and Succession
- Applicant Tracking System
- Time and Attendance (e.g. Kronos)
- Payroll Reporting
- Serve as a liaison between HR, IT, and business user community to provide systems support and analysis and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of HR team members and users of HR information systems.
- Assist HR team members, IT, and business user community with technical and process related issues related to HR information systems by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues.
- Assist staff in the creation of more difficult queries to select and compile information from HRIS systems.
- Provide project leadership and support from design through implementation.
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate on project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that occur during the course of projects.
- Monitor project work to ensure that progress is maintained within expected guidelines and is completed on a timely basis.
- Create test scenarios and assist project team members in performing tests to ensure all processes work according to predetermined goals.
- Participate in meetings for identification and resolution of issues and consideration and evaluation of potential system enhancements and upgrades.
- Assist in training HR team members, IT, and business user community utilizing HR information systems, monitoring team members closely in implementation phases of new systems.
- Create complex queries to provide program statistics for management. Arrange data in spreadsheets to perform calculations, find percentages and determine ratios. Analyze and interpret statistics to provide overview of findings.
- Work closely with HR team members to support, as needed, processes such as open enrollment, performance reviews/merit increases, succession planning and annual bonus completion.
- Work to provide positive public relations and represent organization and department in most favorable manner possible.
- Support HR information system upgrades, patches and other projects as assigned.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or minimum eight (8) years of applicable experience.
- Minimum 4 years of HRIS experience, including direct involvement with HR applications.
- Experience and knowledge of secondary systems, such as performance management systems, time and attendance, and applicant tracking systems, preferred but not required.
- Hands-on experience with the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products, including integration of Human Resources Information Systems.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
§ Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
§ Considerable knowledge of computer operations and computer systems analysis.
§ Working knowledge of and experience in utilizing and creating databases and spreadsheets.
§ Proven ability to solve problems related to computer system software and operations.
- Practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts.
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
§ Considerable ability to follow complex oral and written instructions.
§ Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with employees.
*Offer contingent upon background check, drug test and completion of references