Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Lead Analyst (Enterprise Content Management) for a permanent role in St. Louis, MO.
This position is focused on the management and configuration of systems used to house electronic records. It is responsible for hands on management of structured and unstructured electronically stored information throughout its lifecycle. This position ensures that electronic content and systems are managed in accordance with the policies and procedures of Records & Information Management Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
· Assist in the development and implementation of standard protocols for electronic content as well as detailed requirements for specific systems
· Responsible for keeping specific areas of the electronic records accurate, up to date and properly maintained
· Monitor and react to compliance with internal policy, industry regulations and legal requirements
· Ensure that essential legal, operational, and business related records are stored in the proper corporate repositories, accurate, up to date, properly organized and appropriately secured
Essential Characteristics and Competencies
· Strong Ethics and Integrity, Dedication to a Safe Work Environment, Commitment to a Diverse Workforce that recognizes and respects every individual’s unique skills and perspectives.
· Customer focus, results-driven, teamwork, communications, adaptability, quality, initiative, problem solving and analysis.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of related experience or Master’s degree and 6 years of related experience
· 4 or more years of related work experience with records & information management
· Experience with document and content management systems, databases, collaboration applications, network file shares, archive platforms, email systems, and cloud computing
2 or more years of experience with enterprise content management systems (Oracle’s Universal Content Manager or WebCenter Content highly desirable).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com