Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Manager of Software Development for a full time permanent opportunity in Springfield, Missouri.
The Manager of Software Development is highly proficient in the discipline of software development, project management, and team development. The successful candidate will have a proven history of leading teams to deliver commercial enterprise software within an on-premise model as well as a hosted model. The candidate will have experience collaborating with architects, team leads, designers, product managers, quality control, documentation, and marketing team members to deliver high quality software features that exceed the expectations of the market.
The Manager of Software Development manages and mentors a software development team that builds and maintains business solution software, reports, and interfaces. This position reviews employee performance tracking time and project status, along with recommending best practices for the Software Development department.
Creative opportunity to manage within an energized, growing technology company where you'll stretch your exposure to all facets of development by collaborating across teams. You'll love the commute! In this downstate rural community traffic is light, life is less hectic, and time is more abundant. You'll work with a team unmatched in commitment to the customer and accountability to each other. This position includes the ability to work from home 1 to 2 days a week.
In this role, you will:
• Manage a team of developers and assist in removing obstacles and empowering their success
• Monitor and prioritize projects that are being developed within the department
• Recommend software and tools that will be used to develop applications
• Manage, plan, schedule and direct the activities of the team
• Manage the personnel activities of the team to include hiring, training and evaluating employees
• Be a champion for the company and the team
• You have proven success in listening and working with customers and the ability to build and sustain trusted relationships both internally and externally
• You are a strong communicator , with sound judgment and the ability to communicate at multiple levels on technical and non-technical topics
• You possess a Bachelor's Degree in a computer science related field
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org