Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a SAP Master Data consultant with PL/SQL experience for a long term opportunity.
Builds, maintains, and modifies the central basis network and infrastructure of SAP operability, including base SAP client and IMG set-ups. Develops the topology, identifies the servers that are needed, and creates linkages. Responsible for system performance tuning and database reorganization, and provides advanced problem-solving and technical support.
2+ years experience with Basis module or SAP script and 3+ years experience with operating systems and relational databases.
• 3 or more years programming experience in PL/SQL.
• Proven proficiency in SQL query language
• Proven proficiency in excel
• Working knowledge of Oracle Database & Microsoft Acess
• Knowledgable in the use of LSMW, CATS and have a thorough understanding of master data related BAPIs.
• Prior experience with mass loading customer, material, vendor and or plant material master data in SAP system.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical system design and implementation.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to think through complex and multidimensional problems.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to establish relationships and networks with business and other IT teams.
• Knowledgeable in the use of TxShuttle tool.
• Prior experience with SAP master data configuration.
• Understanding (system configuration/design and business process) of various SAP modules such as MM & SD (STO’s, sales orders, deliveries, shipments)
• Past data migration experience will be a plus.
• Experience with database design
• Experience with interfaces between SAP and third party tools (idocs, proxy)
• Knowledge of terradata is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com