In this position you will be working for a premier developer of ERP business system software and related mobile and web technologies for supply-chain automation in the office products, furniture, equipment, and other distribution industries. Responsibilities of this position include:
(2-5 years experience)
Primary Duties: Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of a networked client/server, multi-tiered ERP system, and for developing and maintaining the supporting SQL Server database. Requirements Requirements/Responsibilities include:
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Science or related experience
• 5 year or more in Windows client/server development, 3 Years or more experience in .Net C#
• Experience SQL Server 2005 required. SQL Server 2008 experience is a plus
• Strong SQL programming skills including, developing & testing T-SQL stored procedures & queries.
• Extensive experience in the use of WIN XP/2003 server required. 2008 Server and Vista is a plus
• Additional tools and languages advantageous
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task and be highly self-motivated
• Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them with a sense or urgency and follow-up
• Ability to think analytically and complete projects with minimal supervision
• Design and build both new databases and enhancements to existing databases.
• Monitor, tune, and analyze database performance and define procedures to achieve optimum database performance.
• Generate detailed documentation of MS SQL Server system environment, setup, maintenance and standards.
• Hands on experience with SQL Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, Profiler, Data Transformation Services.
• Strong understanding of relational database modeling and design.
• Experience in tuning and analyzing SQL Server databases for performance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org