Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a .Net developer. Some travel is involved from St. Louis to Jefferson City.
Add enhancements to a custom web enabled C#, .Net application with an Oracle Database to manage, track and schedule volunteers.
o Developing new code for the application
o Implement the completed solution into production
Research and Analysis
- Work with Business Analysts and management to ensure the requirements and proposed solution aligns and meets architectural standards.
- Analyze functional and technical requirements for issues.
- Review functional and technical requirements for performance improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
Design, Develop and Test Solutions
- Independently translate requirements into technical specification for new solutions, enhancements and maintenance requests.
- Integrate packages or code applications with attention to integration, maintainability, reusability, standards, structure and efficiency.
- Document application-oriented content in adherence with client and industry-recognized standards and templates.
- Perform test planning and execution as required.
- Review and approve work such as design, code, code walkthroughs, and test results for completeness and defect tracking for others such as less experienced Software Engineers.
Implementation and Support
- Work with Operations groups to ensure applications are successfully migrated to production.
- Provide application maintenance and support as required.
- Resolve production problems according to Service Level Agreements.
- Leverage tools and methods necessary to understand root cause and recommend options for correction.
- Identify issues and risks as they arise.
Required Technical Skills:
· .NET 3.5 Framework
· SQL Server
· Visual Studio 2008
· Aqua Data Studio
Desired Technical Skills:
· Microsoft Office tools
· Microsoft Visio
Required General Skills:
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
(Degrees, Certifications, Work Authorization, Security Clearance, etc.)
· Education Requirement: 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related studies.
· Experience Requirement: 3-6 years related experience in programming or systems analysis with indications of more technical aptitude
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com