Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a .Net Developer for a full time permanent opportunity in Granite City, IL.
The .Net Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Facilitating software application design, delivery, implementation and maintenance across all locations.
- Gathering user requirements and perform unit and acceptance tests on delivered software.
- Assisting in software development with strong focus on end user experience.
- Leveraging current tools, frameworks and methodologies to streamline software delivery.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Practical knowledge of .Net software development. Firm understanding and demonstrated application of current software design patterns. Related experience; 2 to 5 years of Web Development experience. Performs a variety of tasks with a low level of supervision to varying specifications.
Skill set should include:
- 3+ years C#
- 3+ years ASP.Net (1+ year ASP.Net 3.5)
- 3+ years HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Experience with WCF and/or traditional web services
- Some exposure to MVC, MVP or MVVM is a plus
- Familiarity with relational database design, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, and Stored Procedures
- Test Driven Development and Mocking experience
- Experience with Object Oriented Design
Four-year college degree required in information technology, computer science or other degree with significant computer coursework which has provided essential foundation of systems and software knowledge required. Candidate must be self-motivated to continuously improve skill set and incorporate new technologies on an on-going basis. Candidate must be highly creative and able to deliver efficient, aesthetically pleasing software solutions.
NATURE & SCOPE:
Must be customer focused. Major interactions with all users of Company Systems both inside and outside the company (Customers and Suppliers). The Web Developer works closely with the end user as well as the development staff to ensure delivery of necessary software. Must possess ability to complete modular development tasks within a given application framework as well as design new systems from scratch.
- Assignments are moderate to extensive in complexity.
- Set priorities and assures objectives are being met and standards and procedures followed.
- Develop, program, test, deploy, modify and maintain application systems software.
- Some travel may be required (less than 10%).
- Perform other duties as required.
Through competitive wages, outstanding benefits, and internal advancement opportunities, you will have the chance to create a career of which you can be proud. If you are open to relocation, there are also vast advancement opportunities within the Corporation.
We offer a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer matching and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
We are 100% employee owned.