Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking 3 .Net Developers.
Project Description: A MS Access driven Application Management system that is utilized by several organizational units has been modified from the original database and we need to identify and consolidate into one application.
They have also developed an Assistance, Compliance, Enforcement (ACE) Application that tracks assistance to facilities via environmental visits, investigation of environmental concerns, inspections for compliance, and enforcement to return facilities to compliance.
The client wants to re-platform the two applications into two web based C# .Net applications with a SQL Server back end.
Software Engineer II
o Developing new code for the application
o Convert historical data and load into the new application
o Implement the completed solution into production
Research and Analysis
- Work with Business Analysts and management to ensure the requirements and proposed solution aligns and meets architectural standards.
- Analyze functional and technical requirements for issues.
- Review functional and technical requirements for performance improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
Design, Develop and Test Solutions
- Independently translate requirements into technical specification for new solutions, enhancements and maintenance requests.
- Integrate packages or code applications with attention to integration, maintainability, reusability, standards, structure and efficiency.
- Document application-oriented content in adherence with client and industry-recognized standards and templates.
- Perform test planning and execution as required.
- Review and approve work such as design, code, code walkthroughs, and test results for completeness and defect tracking for others such as less experienced Software Engineers.
Implementation and Support
- Work with Operations groups to ensure applications are successfully migrated to production.
- Provide application maintenance and support as required.
- Resolve production problems according to Service Level Agreements.
- Leverage tools and methods necessary to understand root cause and recommend options for correction.
- Identify issues and risks as they arise.
- Coach less senior Software Engineers in processes, techniques and problem solving methods.
Required Technical Skills:
· MS Access
· SQL Server
· MVC Frameworks
· Business Objects
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com