Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a dot.Net Developer to provide planning, analysis, design, construction, implementation, maintenance, documentation and validation of all information systems used by the company. In this role you will also be asked to provide quality programming using the Microsoft ‘.Net’ and MS SharePoint technology. Your experience in Information systems will help you be able to: creates and architects new applications; analyzes packages for compatibility and implementation; provide interfaces between existing systems on all platforms; improves performance of packages and other applications; evaluate new packages for technical issues; and provide training for junior programmers.
As the dot.Net Developer, you will also determine the technical needs of the package including performance, platforms, and interfaces with other packages, support requirements and ability to support this package in the company environment. This may include structured programming and walk-through techniques as well as prototyping concepts.
We are seeking individuals who possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, offers an organized approach to providing timely accurate reports, can multi-task, prioritize, and is proficient in Microsoft Office.
QUALIFICATONS (REQUIRED AND PREFERRED):
7 years of experience in Information Systems. This should include MS Visual Studio .Net (VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net) and MS SharePoint development.
Solid experience in SQL Management Clients such as MS SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle SQL Plus, IBM iSeries Navigator
Some exposure to AS/400 and Lotus Notes preferred.
History of successful software development and implementation
Some project leadership at the architectural and design level
Experience in optimizing system and performance.
SPECIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
· Expert in MS Visual Studio .Net(VB.net, C#.Net, ASP.Net), Visual Source Safe, SharePoint, InfoPath, Window Workflow Foundation, Window Communication Foundation, Window Presentation Foundation, DTS, and SQL Server.
· In-depth knowledge of computer systems, interfaces, performance, design and business requirements.
· Ability to develop prototypes, design specifications, documentation, entity diagrams, and data flow diagrams.
· Ability to review existing commercial off-the-shelf packages to match the business needs of the company to the functionality of the packages.
· Ability to compare different packages and different technologies to help in choosing the right package for the company needs.
· Strong familiarity with hardware and software and be active in support groups that add to his/her knowledge which might include the Microsoft Users Group(or equivalent). Ability to document existing and proposed systems.
· Solid knowledge of the business system needs or a working knowledge of commercial applications that provide financial systems, manufacturing systems, distribution systems and administrative office systems.
· Excellent communication skills including written and oral.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Ability to learn new technologies and skills.
· Strong knowledge of OOP and Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org