Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking Network Administrator for a contract to hire opportunity.
- Manage LAN
- Manage corporate WAN
- Both directly and through assistant administrator, manage following infrastructure components and systems:
- Watchguard and Sonicwall WAN components
- VMWare farms (4-host production farm, 3-host test farm)
- SAN (4 Equallogic units, 3 prod and 1 test)
- Active Directory
- File/print servers
- Fax server
- Voice-over IP phone server
- Oversee daily data backup strategy; recommend and implement changes as appropriate.
- Establishing and updating IT operations policy and procedure;
- Managing hardware/software procurement, licensing, and support agreements;
- Planning and estimating IT infrastructure projects.
- Executing approved IT infrastructure projects, either directly or with assistance from contract personnel/firms.
Attractive Optional Qualities
- Experience working with or for local infrastructure contractors or consulting firms.
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint 2007 (deployment or administration)
- Experience with application virtualization and/or VDI
- A+ or similar network certification
- Dell certification
- MCSE or similar Microsoft certifications
- Dell servers, PC’s, laptops
- SAN comprised of 4 separate Dell Equallogic units
- HP and Dell printers, managed by 3rd-party
- Clients standardized on Windows Vista/7 OS, Microsoft Office 2007
- VMWare hosting approx. 30 virtual servers
- Approx. 40 total Production servers, physical & virtual
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 OS
- Active Directory network
- Exchange 2007 mail server, integrated with fax and VOIP systems
- Cisco network components, predominantly
- Watchguard firewall/VPN units connecting sites
- Sonicwall VPN for remote user access
- All IT operations performed & managed internally
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 to 6 years previous experience in network/system administration role (s)
- Extensive networking skills and TCP/IP troubleshooting; ability to traverse the entire OSI model to troubleshoot network issues.
- Management of both Local- and Wide-Area Networks
- Management of VMWare VSphere 4 server farm(s)
- Management of SAN, preferably Equallogic hardware
- Familiarity with Cisco and Watchguard network components
- Management of Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Use of Group-based security for folder sharing in a Microsoft environment
- Use of Symantec Backup Exec versions 11 and above
- Administration of Microsoft Exchange
- Extensive use and support of Microsoft Outlook
- Working directly with customers/end-users, developing long-term relationships.
- Working independently and creatively
- Ability to prioritize many problems and solve in a timely manner
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org