Cycle3 IT is seeking a Network Technician for a permanent full time opportunity in Topeka, Kansas.
Positive attitude, professionalism, strong work ethic and network and computer support experience in a business environment is required. Strong interpersonal, customer service, and analytical skills are a must! Exchange Server, Backup Exec, MCSE / MCITP are highly preferred. Candidates must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive a company vehicle if necessary to perform the job.
Network Engineer Responsibilities:
• 2 or more years’ of experience in the field
Will provide on-site network and desktop support to clients
• Will troubleshoot system problems, install and configure hardware, and reconfigure client computer networks
• Must be willing and able to drive a company vehicle to company locations
• Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and outstanding interpersonal skills
• Must be analytical and customer-oriented
• Must have experience in 2 or more to these skills:
o PC hardware and operating system
o Email, outlook, exchange
o Server technology, server operating system and virtualization
o Networks, firewalls, virus and spam protection
*Offer contingent upon successful completion a background check, drug test and verification of references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org