We are seeking an Oracle DBA (support DBA role) for the following consulting opportunity.
The consultant will manage database utilities and monitor the relationships between the database users and applications. Apply understanding of relational database concepts and query languages in order to design required summary or aggregation tables to support analysis. Liaises with technology/infrastructure staff and identifies data relationships with functional requirements. Maintain the organization's databases across multiple platforms and computing environments. Analyze and resolve issues related to information flow and content. Monitor data architecture standards and conventions. Maintain database support tools, database tables and dictionaries, recovery and backup procedures. Develops and enforces standards for database use. Performs data modeling studies and develops detailed data models. Maintain data model and entity relationship diagrams. Monitor database space usage and performance.
Require 5 to10 years of previous experience.
· Proven Oracle Database Administration (10g minimum) experience in a large, production client environment.
· Oracle 11g and/or RAC administration a plus
· Experience using Oracle Enterprise Manger (OEM)
· Experience of managing multiple RDBMS on large systems
· Experience of working in a team that delivers a high availability service.
· Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high availability service.
· Installation, upgrade and maintenance of Oracle Database systems
· Provide database services and consulting to the design and implementation teams utilizing Oracle Database technology.
· Analyze, develop and maintain data architectures and process models within the Database support team.
· Database performance monitoring and tuning.
· Oracle database backup and recovery administration
· Evaluation and design of interfaces between Oracle Databases and external systems
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org