Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Payment Platform Operations Manager (Payment Acquiring Industry) for a permanent opportunity in Arkansas.
The Payment Platform Operations Manager leads and guides all activity involved with the proprietary EON Payment Solutions web commerce payment platform. Such duties include customer onboarding and management; credit card and ACH payment lifecycle management; inquiry and chargeback management; and third party processor interaction. Job effectiveness requires developing and utilizing a consummate level of knowledge of the payment platform. Duties includes training internal staff and customers on system capabilities, shepherding external system integrations partners through the integration and certifications processes, and participating with others to insure the development roadmap meets corporate goals and client needs. The manager serves as the ultimate point of system knowledge for the escalation and resolutions of customer issues. To be successful in this position, the manager must be able to quickly and effectively recognize data patterns, relationships, interactions, and usage, as well as have the passion, energy, intelligence and discipline to work in a startup, entrepreneurial, and self-driven environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Client Relationships and Services
o Develop strong client relationships that enable us to become a trusted advisor.
o Provide business acumen, payment industry knowledge, and expertise of our applications, systems, products, and services to potential and new clients
o Conduct audits and analyses to ensure clients are receiving maximum and appropriate benefits from our applications, systems, products, and services.
o Manage client expectations and satisfaction effectively throughout the onboarding, integration, and operational processes.
o Own and lead multiple, simultaneous, client implementation engagements.
o Conduct onsite presentations and provide onsite support to key account prospects and clients.
o Remain an expert on our applications and promote use of best practices and strategies for driving high usage and adoption of our applications.
o Leverage a keen understanding of potential, new, and existing client wants/needs to help guide the software development team to design and deliver product enhancements and solutions.
o Participate with the Business Development team to define and implement effective strategic selling processes
o Participate with Marketing to create implementation references of all clients, and capture client stories to leverage for sales and marketing purposes
o Participate with Business Development and Marketing at approved national and local trade shows including execution of details for logistics, packing, scheduling of shipments and booth services, lead entry and tracking, software prep, demonstrations
o Manages, delegates and inspects client issues
o Determine, develop, and implement training programs and materials for prospects, new clients, and established clients.
o Train the existing and new sales staff on new system functionalities and enhancements.
o Educate client on all system functionalities and benefits
· System Knowledge, Analysis, and Management
o Analyze system logs for errors
o Provide user administration support of FTP systems.
o Keeps current on the payment industry issues, directions, and opportunities.
· Self-discipline to produce positive results and exceed expectations in a highly autonomously environment
· Able to communicate effectively across technical and business spheres
· Must be detail-oriented, pedant, procedure-minded, and able to make sound decisions.
· Able to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work
· Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational, analytical, problem identification, and problem solving skills
· Ability to lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site
· Ability to make independent decisions and take calculated risks.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
· High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
· High level of technical skills and knowledge
Education and/or Experience
· College degree (Required)
· Experience managing a technical product is preferred
· Experience in project management or sales preferred
· ETA CPP Certification a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org