Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Product Analyst.
The Product Analyst work plays a role in the beginning, middle and end stages of a product's development and life cycle. They are responsible for identifying business needs along with assisting the product team in determining solutions to business problems.
· Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver Functional/Business requirements as needed.
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Work independently with users as well as under the direction of product lifecycle managers to define concepts.
· Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
· Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
· Strong technical writing skills required.
· Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
· Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
· Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
• University degree or college diploma in Business Administration or equivalent job experience.
• 3 – 5 years direct work experience in a product/business analyst capacity, including all
aspects of process development and execution.
• Strong familiarity with IT lifecycles
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment is essential.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come
from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper
management, clients, and other departments.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Customer service skills an asset.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is
• Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
• Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
• Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients,
stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org