The Product Architect leads all aspects of advanced development across multiple applications, with a strong depth in development themselves. They are responsible for managing environments, systems, concepts, standards, architectures as well as leading the full development staff in the completion of products. Candidates should be capable of managing significant product workloads. The Product Architect will facilitate communication and testing with all departments involved in development, testing and implementation of applications. The Product Architect will also be responsible for the investigation and introduction of new technologies as well as the development of real-world prototypes exploiting the new technologies
- Manage all aspects advanced development projects.
- Work with business owners and business analysts to ensure proper requirement documentation.
- Maintain contact with professional associations, standard boards and other companies; keep abreast of technology changes and research emerging technologies.
- Maintain strong customer communication and excellent interpersonal, writing skills and excellent team participation.
- Recommend and implement solutions that provide a consistency of service, and function while adhering to the policies and standards.
- Establish and manage work objectives, develop project plans, ensure on-time completion of tasks, projects, and work initiatives.
- Recommend and implement processes and policies to ensure compliance.
- Handle the resolution of technical issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and testing of systems before they are moved to the production environment.
Required qualifications include:
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of Managing large development groups
- Client-facing project management experience.
- MS Project, Visio, Word and Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Delivering an aggressive schedule of projects on-time and on-budget.
- Extensive development background a must.
- Medical background preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Strong Development skills and experience in technologies including Microsoft .Net, WPF, WCF
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org