This position is directly responsible for handling technical needs from clients and or personnel regarding hardware and software issues.
• Troubleshoot client software and other computer problems
• Coordinate EAE mapping and meet set timelines
• Facilitate remote software setup and training for new and existing customers
• Document techinacial troubleshootings steps and problem resolution.
• Resolve technical issues related to club software and hardware in a timely manner
• Maintain a superior phone voice while handling all situations
• Ability to escalate issues to appropriate personnel when needed
• Help other Help Desk personel with problems/issues when needed
• Write techinacial document to be used by other techincians.
• Perform special project for other departments.
• Make follow-up calls to recently converted clients
• Backup onsite Field Support-Technician
• Create custom reports for clients
• Maintain the tracking spreadsheet for all departments reference
• Ability to work as a liaison between clients and other support staff.
• Linear troubleshooting skills
• Networking knowledge of modems and routers
• Superior phone voice
• Able to relate to both technical and non-technical users
• Self motivated
• Ability to deal directly with clients
• Working knowledge of all windows operating systems
• Ability to create/locate/modify knowledge base articles
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be able travel
• HS School Diploma
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org