2-5 years of Experience
JD Edwards programming experience a must!
3-6 month contract to hire
The Programmer Analyst provides programming leadership and support for application systems development and maintenance projects. Leads and directs end-users in designing system solutions for moderate to complex business opportunities. Works with assigned project development team in constructing and implementing system solutions. Key education and experience are:
· BS in Computer Science or related field or comparable business/technical experience, 2-5 years of applications development and support.
· Admin: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, VISIO
· Oracle database and Solaris O/S experience
· JD Edwards OneWorld working with MRP, Shop Floor, Sales Order Processing, Purchasing and Inventory Control/ Management areas.
· Programming: JDEdwards, ASP.Net 2.0, and C#
· dcLINK programming/support
· Experience with EnterpriseOne 8.10, dcLINK and/or ASP.net 2.0 with C# for website maintenance a definite plus.
· Maintain and expand technical programming knowledge and tools.Essential elements of the position include the ability to:
· Communicate effectively with peers, end-users, and all levels of management.
· Perform all systems and project activity with high quality and responsiveness.
· Develop a thorough operational and functional understanding of assigned systems for maintenance purposes.
· Resolve any technical problems affecting production systems and implement production recoveries.
· Fully write new programs and supply maintenance support to existing programs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com