Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Programmer/Support Technician for a contract to hire opportunity.
We are seeking an entry to early mid-level candidate with 3-5 years of on-the-job experience in the following situations and technologies.
This position would likely not be a full time developer in the traditional sense, but someone who can do bug fixes/enhancements to our existing software and support the IT group when not otherwise tasked. It would be very important for them to interface well with the client’s vendors, who do the majority of the development work, and to use compatible styles/best practices. This position would offer a great deal of variety, structured through different assigned projects from the IT Manager, so this role is ideal for an individual who functions best in an ever-changing and evolving setting. Good news to those who are wearied by repetition day after day!
· Web store fixes and improvements. The client’s web store is growing rapidly, so the candidate would have a lot of opportunity to help increase the functionality of the web store with the client’s customers. The client is investing heavily into improving their web store for their customers.
· CRM System – The client’s web-based CRM system is being developed now and will hopefully be functional by November, 2013. This candidate will have a huge opportunity to play a large role in developing/implementing/improving the CRM system. It really incorporates every function of the client’s business into a centralized system so even though the client calls it “our CRM” system, it is extremely vital for the client’s overall operations.
· Business Intelligence Reporting. The client runs these reports for every department in the company, so this is a major project. The client is always tweaking the reports and trying to increase their functionality and effectiveness. The candidate will be tasked with upgrading the reporting system, as it will be an ongoing process. Highly-essential to the success of the client’s business. The reports are created by moving data from the existing IBM AS400 system to Microsoft, so it requires extensive SQL work.
· Web site maintenance/improvements.
· Minimal Help Desk Support functions as needed. Must be open to this portion.
Required Technical Skills:
· MS SQL 2003/2008
· C# (Utilized on web store and CRM application in back end development)
· .NET 2.0/3.5 (Utilized for utility apps)
· ASP / HTML (Front end development)
· Windows 7 (Client)
· Windows 2003/2008
· VPN (Networking)
Nice-to-Have Technical Skills:
· Business Intelligence Tools
· SQL Server Reporting Service
· Seeking entry to early mid-level experience candidates only, possessing 3-5 years on-the-job experience
· Prefer 2 or 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field
· Strong understanding of IT’s importance to the success of the business side
· Candidates who are comfortable in client-facing situations
· Ability to work independently on projects as needed
If selected, Candidates will be required to submit to background check, drug screening, and provide 3 professional business references from within the last 24 months of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com