Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a long term contract.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall project management and planning activities in support of the Company's business and technology efforts. This will include development of a project management office, developing and leading project management processes, creating various project plans that will reach business and individual project objectives, managing the activities of the project team(s), foresee, plan, organize and control the resources necessary to effectively meet the project deliverables, manage the entire project process and assure for the successful attainment of each and every goal set out at the onset of each project.
IT Project Manager
The Information Technology team integrates technology and scientific expertise into our efforts to revolutionize our process. The work you perform will be interesting and challenging, and you’ll be directly involved in the development of new systems and applications. Working in the IT department, you can feel proud that the work you do directly affects the company and helps to support our goals of producing more, conserving more and improving lives all across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced IT Sr. Project Manager within the IT Organization. This position will involve managing/coordinating anywhere from one large to several smaller projects in a variety of areas.
• Partner with Engagement Leads and technical experts to define a project strategy & vision.
• Collaborate with Engagement Leads and project team to support monthly prioritization for monthly support deliverables.
• Build and maintain project execution plan, including approach, scope, tasks, duration, work effort, dependencies, budget, planning assumptions, risk profile, resource allocation, and deliverable definitions.
• Generating detailed documentation and maintain project plans using MS Project Server.
• Ensuring development objectives and project deliverables are accomplished on time.
• Resolve conflicts, counsel team members, remove obstacles and lead project teams to achieve business objectives.
• Provide reliable top-down and bottom-up estimates as is necessary.
• Coordinate schedules and delivery dates with customers and third party vendors.
• Manage communications between the project stakeholders.
• Capture lessons learned related to all phases of the project.
• Collaborate with release management and technical resources to ensure all technical release dependencies are complete to drive release activities.
Required skills and experience:
• A BS degree Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
• 10+ years of IT or business experience & 5+ years of project management experience.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle principles and methodologies.
• Experience in managing medium to large sized projects across multiple disciplines and/or teams.
• Effectively lead and influence peers, organization and leaders across the matrix.
• Ability to build networks and relationships at all levels of the organization.
• The ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations, strong critical thinking skills and the ability to be decisive while working cooperatively with others.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• Results oriented with the ability to effectively prioritize.
• Ability to creatively solve problems and provide timely and sound recommendations.
• PMP for Project & Program Management.
• Experience within Agile and Iterative Project Management Methodologies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com