Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Project Manager for a consulting role.
– Will be working with the Infrastructure Delivery and Planning (IDP) Team
– Project will be retiring 2008 MS Windows servers, and getting new servers setup
– Meet throughout the week to review tickets and other issues that may arise due to the project
– Must be a self-starter and be able to have excellent time management skills
– Can sit onsite in St. Louis, MO or Bloomington, MN
– Interview Process: Both Phone and In-Person
1) Project Management
2) Infrastructure experience – knowledge of servers, network, database, etc.
3) Microsoft tools – including SharePoint
4) Ability to manage more than one ‘effort’ at a time
5) 5 – 10 years of experience
Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant IT Project Management matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines. Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex IT Project Management assignments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com