Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking several Project Manager I candidates for long term full time permanent roles in Bloomington, MN
Project Manager I (PMI)
- Lead a team consisting of 1 to 15 individuals
- Inspire coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Handle difficult personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion, HR advice, and respect for the individual.
- Manage small to medium projects or phases of a larger project (less than 1 year in duration; budget between $3M-$5M;1-3 stakeholders)
- Manage company and client resources
- Manage 5-10 projects
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Developing an understanding of Agile practices and frameworks.
- Able to serve as a Scrum Master on Agile teams.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Maintain experience in tracking and managing projects using MS Project or similar PM software.
- Identify and develop approach to avoid, accept or mitigate project risk. Escalates risks accordingly.
- Set and manage estimates and project budget.
- Accurately forecast, report and manage project costs (budget). Effectively establish and use budget tracking approach and metrics that accurately tracks team productivity and earned value.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to all stakeholders. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Clear understanding of all project roles.
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Effectively apply an applicable project approach methodology and enforces project standards, including change management.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Set and manage client expectations specific to the project.
- Contribute to top-down and bottom-up estimates and facilitate sessions with technical leads to obtain reliable estimates
- Review deliverables prepared by team to ensure quality content before passing to client.
- Remain on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Leads aspects of organizational change
- Proactively engages present and future stakeholders in design, priority setting, and implementation
Specific Line of Service (LOS) Knowledge may include
- Application Development: Familiarity with current software development languages, basis Application Development: Familiarity with current software development languages, basis OO concepts, basic UML and basic understanding of current best practices. Expertise in the Rapid Process Map (RPM) methodology and/or Agile software development practices.
- Business Intelligence: Can contribute in crafting BI solutions (e.g. BI Roadmaps). Has some familiarity to data architecture and components (EDW, ETL, Reporting, etc.). Understanding of company BI Methodology.
- Business Analysis: Able to serve as a Business Analyst (BA) or support BA-related activities such as requirements elicitation and analysis, use case and user story definition.
- Large package software / ERP: Experience with large package software implementations, such as ERP solutions, content management, etc.
- Infrastructure Implementation: Familiarity with ITIL and/or ITSM, and the ability to manage complex infrastructure efforts.
4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related experience.
5-7+ years of experience including demonstrated on-the-job leadership of people and projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com