We are seeking several Project Managers for open ended contracts in St. Louis, MO.
PMP Certification is nice to have but not mandatory
Full SDLC experience
* Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
* Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
* Effectively apply project methodology and enforce project standards.
* Report project status in written form and through presentations.
* Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Verify compliance with Quality Assurance processes.
* Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
* Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Track project milestones and deliverables.
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
* A consistent management track record of software development within high technology industry.
* Masters degree, or equivalent work experience, in the IT industry.
* Ability to formulate and present persuasive presentations, proposals, and project plans.
* Organized disposition with proven experience of project management software tools (i.e. Microsoft Project).
* Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
* Flexible during times of change.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org