General Purpose: QA Manager ensures compliance, promotes quality and has ongoing interaction and responsibility with personnel and processes in all departments. Responsible for ensuring that all current operational, quality and environmental procedures are communicated to Plant employees. Responsible for communication for quality, regulatory and environmental communications with customer, Plant employees, internal QA&C representatives and Regulatory agencies. Duties and
· Maintain and implement Quality Systems to ensure plant products meet all specifications.
· Ensure all plant personnel are operating in compliance with plant and corporate procedures.
· Ensure that plant is operating in compliance with all customer, FDA and government regulations.
· Coordinate plant audits, accompany investigators, and ensure follow-up.
· Reviews finalized Process Deviation Reports.
· Coordinate procedure issuance, distribution and compliance.
· Organize, develop and administer plant GMP training.
· Tracking and reporting plant quality Key Performance Indicators.
· Participate on Quality and Operations Teams within company.
· Understand and direct Quality operations in food mfg.
· Supervise and direct QA operations at several levels.
· Attend seminars to develop skills need to improve job performance.
· Investigates quality issues and customer complaints.
· Supervises QA Supervisor(s) within the Plant.
· Other duties and tasks when necessary
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s of Science in an applicable discipline desirable.
· Minimum of 5 years in a management position in a plant environment.
· Experience with thermal processing is a plus Knowledge/Skills/Experience Required
· Ability to use P&L results and Key Performance Indicators (KPI”S) to improve plant performance.
· Ability to problem solve using the combined talents of various individuals within the organization.
· Excellent team building skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
· Ability to interact in a positive way with all personnel within company and with our customers.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com