Leads a team that is responsible for verifying that our products operate as designed. Provides technical expertise in testing and product knowledge. Provides accurate estimates and reports of test progress. Writes Test Procedures and Test Plans. This is a ground-up effort where we are forming an automated Test team and the team lead will be responsible for hiring, performance reviews, and a part of the management team.
Working team leader that establishes standards and procedures for the department
- Tests software releases during the product development.
- Reports test results and enters problems and issues into the bug database. Monitors and updates bug reports as needed including bug report closure.
- Configures necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Provides technical expertise on specific products, operating systems and specialized environments.
- Writes or assists in the development of test plans and test procedures.
- Completes assigned test-related tasks.
- Manages the defect database and Key Performance Indicators
- Assists in the automation of relevant test procedures.
- Assists in review of test processes as they are developed.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze a problem and complete detailed reports.
- Able to methodically produce the steps which exhibit bugs in the product and be able to reproduce and communicate these steps.
- Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to the testing of company products.
- Shows initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing.
- Works well in a team environment and alone.
- Has ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project.
- Has ability to meet deadlines.
- Has strong communication skills, both in writing and orally.
- English: can read and write well enough to be able to communicate and lead QA engineers regarding software defects.
- Education: Bachelors degree in computer science or relevant experience.
- Experience: 2+ years testing computer software.
- Automated Testing experience
- Sufficient knowledge/experience working with Microsoft based operating system(s)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and the defect reporting process.
- Use of AutomatedQA TestComplete
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com