Cycle3 IT Staffing is a privately held company serving clients on a national basis. We are seeking an Information Technology Recruiter/ Account Manager for contract to hire opportunity in St. Louis, Missouri.
We are seeking a self-starter who is goal oriented and can work independently following established objectives. The Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The Candidate will be primarily responsible for Recruiting and several New Business Development/Account Management related tasks. The list of responsibilities below is merely indicative of the nature of the role; there might be other tasks related to the role that the Candidate will have to perform.
- Recruiting for established accounts regionally and nationally
- Limited New Business Development
- Limited Account Management
- Schedule candidate interviews and assemble candidate files
- Administer applicant tracking system
- Schedule feedback sessions on candidates interviewed
- Prepare recruiting metrics and feedback summary of candidate interviews
- Resume reformatting
- Facilitate pre-employment reference and background checks
- Post jobs on 3rd party sites
- Assist in other administrative tasks as required
Must Have Skills:
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum 6 months prior related experience in IT recruiting
- Minimum 6 months of experience with MS Office Suite
- Knowledgeable of common recruiting and administrative practices.
- Familiarity with Social Media and Job Boards such as Monster, Dice etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced recruiting environments
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work efficiently without constant direction
- Ability to prioritize and work in a timely manner to meet deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com