Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Release Coordinator/Analyst. This position will be responsible for coordinating and executing build, deployment, release and implementation activities for custom applications, and will be the central knowledge point of all events for any given release. This person will report to the application teams and take direction and leadership from the technical management team members.
This is not a development role, although technical experience in addition to release management would be optimal. Excellent communication skills are essential, along with the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders and members of management.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
1. Hands-on build / deploy / release of Java applications
2. 5 to 10 years IT experience with solid knowledge of infrastructure, networking, web/app/data tiers and technologies
3. 1 to 3 years experience as a release manager, release coordinator or implementation coordinator
4. Direct troubleshooting experience
5. Consult with technical experts to identify and correct build and deployment problems
6. Demonstrated ability to multi-task in an energetic environment and adhere to project schedules
7. Experience with deployment tools and version control systems…examples: ANT scripting, Gradle, Jenkins, GIT, Subversion, Starteam
8. Demonstrated ability to facilitate and communicate with all levels of the organization
9. Self-starter who is able to anticipate issues and proactively manage their successful and measured resolution.
10. Knowledge of ITIL change management is preferred
11. Experience with implementation and maintenance of continuous integration is preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org