Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an Excel Report Writer for a permanent opportunity.
The candidate should be an expert in Excel. In this role you will design and develop Business Intelligence (BI) analytical systems. Installs, configures, customizes, and troubleshoots tools and applications; monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems; designs and codes complex queries, reports performs testing and revises as necessary.
- Create Views, Reports and Dashboards that leverage the full feature set of BI to deliver information to meet user requirements with a focus on ease of use and intuitive navigation and use of best Practices
- Work in a highly collaborative environment, with a focus on iterative, prototype based development.
- Manage the reporting architecture design and improvements including requirements gathering, documentation, and retrospective meetings for all changes to the environments
- Conduct and oversee user-acceptance testing
- Assist in the building and maintaining of BI Reporting system
- Analyze specifications and develop/test complex reports and dashboards utilizing BI
- Determines programming specifications for development.
The ideal candidate has:
- Expert level experience with MS Excel
- Experience/knowledge in business intelligence development and database development
- Some experience with SQL programming or the use of other data retrieval methods (BI strongly preferred, BI, Oracle Reports Developer, SSRS)
- Some experience with Enterprise data warehouse or smaller data mart project experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience with Data Warehousing concept
- Experience in data mining, query and database access tools, data warehousing and modeling
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com