SAP Business Analyst – Business Transformation Team
Manufacturing / Scheduling / Warehousing
Reporting to the Business Transformation Team Lead, the SAP business analyst will participate in a cross-functional, team environment as a key member of the implementation team responsible for implementation and support of planning, manufacturing, scheduling and distribution applications using SAP ECC and various SAP components.
This position is a core team member of the SAP implementation initiative, Forecast to Stock team. This individual supports global design, realization, implementation and support of manufacturing, scheduling, distribution and other logistics execution applications using SAP ECC materials management, production planning, inventory management, warehouse management and extended manufacturing.
The business analyst will partner with users and implementation partners to plan, conduct, and direct analysis of business problems to be solved within an SAP environment and work with technical team to translate business requirements into technical design specifications. The individual must maintain system integrity by following proper testing and documentation procedures using tools-based testing and transport systems. This includes unit, integration, and regression testing of configuration and programming changes. The position requires knowledge of all aspects of manufacturing and distribution.
This role will provide support to the global super users and business process teams with major emphasis on SAP manufacturing, scheduling, inventory management and warehouse management. This position requires resolving technical problems with all manufacturing issues as well as managing the integration points with other SAP related modules. Act as a single contact point for problem management.
The business analyst will use approved company implementation methodology to ensure all design aspects are resolved by the assigned completion date, provide appropriate documentation to meet support requirements and coordinate development requests, acting as a single interface to the integration partner. This person will provide project management skills and manage relationships with internal/external customers, work with business process teams in a consulting role and serve as a primary point of contact to the IT organization.
At project end this role will become part of the company IT organization in a business analyst role reporting to the Director, Consulting Center of Excellence.
- Bachelor degree in the field of information technology or business administration
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of business analyst related experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in design and configuration in the SAP MM / PP / WM / PM
- Two full cycles of an SAP implementation and production support preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
- Experience with SAP BW (Business Warehouse) is a plus
- Functional experience in the supply chain operations is preferred
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling.
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and applications.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts.
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
- Extensive experience with core software applications, such as ERP, CRM, PLM, BI, etc.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
§ Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Licensing & Certification
- Certifications not required, but preference for CBAP, Six Sigma Black Belt, etc.
- Up to 50%, including regular travel to/from company area council, manufacturing and distribution sites. This percentage may vary during various ‘go-live’ periods of the project.
Candidate Must Be A U.S. Citizen
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org