- Demonstrate comprehension and proficiency with one or more core architectural components of the SAP platforms : CRM, ECC, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, BI/BW, Siebel and Vantive
- Take ownership for understanding of business processes that are supported by these same applications.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand and use development or administrative tools in order to effectively collaborate with the business or power-users to configure the system.
- Design and deliver sound technical and functional solutions that are thoroughly tested.
- Meet project deadlines on or before the expected completion date.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with business partners and other members of the Software Development IT team.
· Work with the business communities to provide solution recommendations within system to meet functional specifications.
· Provide guidance to extend the use of existing applications beyond core architecture.
· Follow departmental standard processes for design, development, testing, deployment and support of business applications.
· Participate in functional system (unit) testing for development prior to implementation in a production environment to ensure that requirements are met.
· Create detailed documentation for functional or technical design that can be understood and used by all project participants.
· Manage risk and issue resolution in coordination with internal teams or external vendors.
· Act as a Level III subject matter expert – troubleshoot and help to resolve application support issues reported by the IT Service Desk.
· Perform technical tasks related to setup and implementation of applications in multiple environments (development, staging and production).
· Provide regular status updates to project participants and management.
- Three to five years work experience with applications relevant to internal business support.
- Three to five years work experience related to one or more of the following areas: FI, CO, MM, AP, BCS/Consolidations
- Experience with one or more database query or scripting languages such as SQL or PL-SQL
- Understanding of relational database models for business applications.
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule, and manage personal work and small projects.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, and analytical abilities.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills.
Possess ability to collaborate effectively with a wide array of people on many different levels.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org