Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a SAP SD Support Analyst for the following
– Bachelors degree or equivalent direct experience.
– Minimum 5 years of related experience in one of six or more key business process areas listed.
– Previous SAP implementation experience preferred.
– Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
– Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
– Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, oral communication and presentation skills.
– Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
– Highly self motivated and directed.
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
– Ability to conduct research into functional issues and products as required.
– Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Strong work ethic with ability and willingness to do ‘what it takes’ to make project successful.
Position Purpose: Reporting to the Support Team Leader, the Support Team Analyst will participate in a cross-functional, team environment as a member of the SAP Support Team. The primary responsibility will be to support one of the major areas described in the “Duties and Responsibilities” below, and reporting to the Support Team Leader in their respective areas. The Support Team Analyst will handle the break/fixes and manage small enhancements needed to optimize what has already been implemented by the implementation team.
The Support Team Analyst will partner with users and the consulting team to plan, conduct, and direct analysis of business problems to be solved within an SAP environment and work with the consulting team to translate business requirements into design specifications. The individual must maintain system integrity by following proper testing and documentation procedures. This includes unit, integration, and regression testing of SAP ECC configuration changes. The position requires knowledge of SAP functionality and the ability to quickly learn the key business processes within the company.
This role will provide support to the global super users and business process teams with major emphasis on SAP ECC application. This position requires resolving functional problems with process issues as well as managing the integration points with other SAP related modules and will act as a primary contact point for problem management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will be focused on supporting one of the following the company’s key business processes:
– Order to Cash: Sales Order Management, Pricing, Deductions Management, Logistics, Distribution / Warehousing, Credit Management, Trade Promotions, SD Document Outputs.
– Procure to Pay: Vendor Management / Qualification, Purchase Order Management, MRO / P & I / Services, etc., 3-Way Match Process, MRO Inventory Management, Consolidated Spend Analytics.
– Forecast to Finished Good: Demand Planning / Forecasting, Manufacturing, Scheduling. (MRP/MPS), Quality Management, Preventive Maintenance, Bills of Material / Routings, Work Centers, Production Orders, Material Movement.
– Financial Management / Reporting: Cash Management, Treasury, Budgeting / Planning, Product Costing, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Lockbox, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Financial Analytics.
– Business Intelligence: Key Performance Indicators, Operational Metrics, Dashboards / Portal , Financial Management Analytics, Spend Analytics, Internal / External Information Analysis.
– Quality Management: Audit Management, Document Control, Food Safety Management, Corrective Action / Preventive Action (CAPA), Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org