Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Mid-Level Scrum Master for a long term contract opportunity.
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience
- The Scrum Master required needs to understand the role of Scrum, how to work and coach the team, have familiarity with all of the ceremonies, story point estimation and sizing.
- Experience of diverse technologies, industries & teams is essential as well as experience of working with both collocated and distributed team members.
- Ideally the individual should have a focus on current scrum engineering practices, including Test driven development and continuous integration and deployment.
- This is a multi-methodology environment and the expectation is that the individual will embrace various methodologies, not just Scrum but also XP, Kanban, SAFe and experience integrating with tracks of work being run using different methodologies, including AGILE and Waterfall.
- Hands on experience as Agile Scrum master, supporting XP development and integrating with waterfall methods.
- Resource willing to be flexible and adept in a fast paced environment and can contribute to the overall development and growth of a corporate program/initiative.
- Experienced with group and meeting facilitation as well as conflict management techniques.
Some experience with financial and earned value analysis concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Experience with Agile tools preferred – story grooming, tasks management, story burn down, story backlog management. Experience with JIRA a plus.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org