Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Scrum Master for a permanent full time role. The candidate can work in Springfield or Carlinville IL.
The Scrum Master is a Lead position charged with coordinating and tracking solution tasks throughout the entire life-cycle of a release. The Scrum Master is responsible for providing technical, process, coordination and functional leadership to the business solution team members. The Scrum Master works side-by-side with the Product Owner, Development and QA Managers (and at times their Directors) on Business Solution Development timelines, forecasts, planning, prioritization and issue / risk management. The Scrum Master “co-owns” the business solutions board with the other managers and support liaisons within the organization. The Scrum Master provides mentorship across technical, functional and personal organizational area. The Scrum Master role is also responsible for: exploring better practices to incorporate within the process and the teams, teaming up with other Leads and Managers to research other products, technology and solutions that would better ensure that the team is setup to deliver high-quality solutions to meet Client’s customer expectations.
Essential Job Functions
• Serve as the primary “owner” of the Business Solutions Board
• Lead releases and service pack coordination efforts
• Lead coordination efforts (as needed) on issues, opportunities and management of Releases
• Serve as a leader of the Release and Service Pack Forecasting and Planning processes
• Use the Authority in the role to help make decisions and keep tasks moving
• Timeline driven to “make our planned dates”
• Serve as a vital team member to “Limit scope change” and wasted time
• Help “Drive” the process to “Make it difficult” to change scope and alter predetermined project expectations (without communicating risk and impact to the project)
• Help drive the process to deliver usable, High-Quality software
• Provide feedback and continue to grow the Client team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org