Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst for a full time / permanent opportunity.
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to add our team. The Senior Business Systems Analyst is the champion of the System Development Lifecycle and uses this process in accordance with departmental procedure to develop and implement quality technology systems that support and enhance the company’s ability to do business and streamline work flow to create greater efficiencies. The position acts as a communication channel throughout the project life-cycle, contributing to user adoption, testing, training, change management, and documentation activities. Excellent communication, documentation, and organizational skills, coupled with a high sense of urgency and an ability to handle multiple tasks and personalities, are vital to the success of this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university.
- Formal Project Management certification or training, including experience with MS Projects.
- 5 years facilitating information gathering/discovering sessions and formally documenting user requirements.
- 5 years conducting enterprise wide organizational change management with a focus on training, user adoption, change agency, and presentation techniques.
- 3 years designing custom enterprise/ERP/business process/custom software enhancements with a focus on process improvement and organizational efficiency.
- Highly Preferred:
- Master’s Degree
- Supervisory/management and/or training experience
- 3 years experience in a similar role with use of SDLC methodologies. Experience with sales, estimating, and marketing business units and/or Customer Relationship Management software highly preferred.
The Preferred Candidate Will Possess:
- Systems and process thinking
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate complex business concepts and technical information in a simple, non-technical manner.
- Commitment and conviction to high level company goals.
- Strong business acumen.
The company offers a very competitive hourly wage and an excellent benefits package including:
- Paid vacation, holiday, and personal leave
- Medical/Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Education Assistance Programs
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Much More!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com