Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a contract opportunity.
Business Analysts should have Project Management Skills and Methodology and technical background. (SQL experience is helpful along with Use Case experience.)
The Business Analyst will be responsible for requirements gathering and reconciliation, applying working knowledge of business and IT processes. Business Analyst will research and identify gaps in existing and proposed solutions that require closure in order to realize the accomplishment of business goals and objectives.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Analyze, Solve Business Problems, Test
· Prepare portions of business cases and solution proposals and contribute information to the analysis of realistic and cost effective design alternatives, including procedural changes.
· Prepare written documents, including but not limited to, the design of new business processes and/or applications as well as testing, correcting and implementing planned products and processes.
· Effectively participate in Change Control and Scope Management procedures.
· Successfully identify, address and escalate Risks and Issues.
· Maintain and apply a working knowledge of Testing Tools and Techniques.
· Respond to reported issues and perform basic analysis and resolution activities to ensure that Service Level Agreement commitments are met or exceeded.
· Contribute to the creation and delivery of presentations to project teams.
Education Requirements: 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related studies.
Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years related experience working in an IT area focused on analysis, business relationships and requirements-driven project work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com