Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a long term contract in St. Louis, Missouri.
This position is to work in the Planning organization and will be part of the Supply & Demand team. Candidate needs to have experience with the PPM tool, Clarity.
Candidate will have job responsibilities in areas focusing upon resource forecasting models as well as other organization metrics and reporting functions. Candidate should have exceptional skills in MS Office products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with MS-Access is desired but not required. Strong skills in analyzing data, preparing reports, and managing multiple projects are critical.
Business Analysts should have Project Management Skills and Methodology and technical background. (SQL experience is helpful along with Use Case experience.)
The Business Analyst will be responsible for requirements gathering and reconciliation, applying working knowledge of business and IT processes. Business Analyst will research and identify gaps in existing and proposed solutions that require closure in order to realize the accomplishment of business goals and objectives.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Analyze, Solve Business Problems, Test and Quality Assurance /QA
· Prepare portions of business cases and solution proposals and contribute information to the analysis of realistic and cost effective design alternatives, including procedural changes.
· Prepare written documents, including but not limited to, the design of new business processes and/or applications as well as testing, correcting and implementing planned products and processes.
· Effectively participate in Change Control and Scope Management procedures.
· Successfully identify, address and escalate Risks and Issues.
· Maintain and apply a working knowledge of Testing Tools and Techniques.
· Respond to reported issues and perform basic analysis and resolution activities to ensure that Service Level Agreement commitments are met or exceeded.
· Contribute to the creation and delivery of presentations to project teams.
Education Requirements: 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related studies.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years related experience working in an IT area focused on analysis, business relationships and requirements-driven project work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org