Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior IT Business and ERP Systems Analyst for a permanent role.
Perform activities associated with Information Technology’s ERP system; business process design and technology adoption of company’s business systems; and support of company’s ERP/IFS systems. Participate and occasionally lead sub-pieces of company's global implementation of IFS applications by providing necessary business process consulting, training, documentation, and applications consulting to ensure success in using IFS Applications as a tool to improve overall business performance. The employee is the ERP/IFS business and technical Subject Matter Expert and interfaces with 3rd party suppliers regarding backup, database maintenance and IFS maintenance. Employee leads relationships between business, outsourcing vendors, software vendors, and IT. This person is expected to being on-call 24X7 in support of IT’s technology solutions globally.
· Participate in company's ERP solutions implementation in all business areas including Information Technology globally.
· Act as one of company's IFS System Administration and Business Analyst Activities
· Act as one of company's IFS Security Admin, IFS segregation of duties, and JSOX implementation in IFS
· Provide secondary support for custom reporting using Crystal and Quick Reports.
· Subject Matter Expert in various key business areas on IFS business process design, IFS technology adoption, and IFS integration.
· Act as one of company's subject matter expert resources on business analysis, data analytics, including Manufacturing, Accounting, HRIS, and other software support (Hyperion, etc…)
· Act as one of company's subject matter expert resources in IFS project and production support activities
· Works with management to prevent or remove obstacles that inhibit the delivery of quality products and services.
· Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BCS or related degree or equivalent experience
· +8 years relevant experience
· +4 years in implementing, supporting, and maintaining IFS ERP solutions
· +2 years working in custom reporting system (i.e. Crystal Reports). IT certifications such as: Oracle, Microsoft, Citrix, and/or Cisco a plus PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
· International and USA domestic travel up to 25%.
· Work schedule generally consists of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
· Able to lift computer equipment, monitors, and servers.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required, to contribute to our continued growth and success.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com