Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior C# Software Engineer for a permanent opportunity.
· Develop software components that are reusable, scalable, and extensible for future changes/enhancements
· Mentor by following and championing development best practices and reviewing peers’ work product
· Member of Agile Scrum team, participate in planning, estimation, demonstration and retrospective activities
· Works in synergy with fellow team members consisting of other developers, business analysts, testers, PM’s, and customers on various Client product offerings
· Create and maintain development environment for efficient testing and integration
· Serve as a Senior Developer that participates in sprint and release planning, story estimation, end of sprint reviews, demonstrations and retrospectives
· Translate functional requirements represented as user stories into sound technical solutions
· Ensure that the software developed both personally and by the rest of the team has been tested at a modular level as well as integration tested
· Utilize critical thinking skills as it relates to building software against requirements that are “emergent”
· Must be high-motivated, flexible, adaptable, and creative
· Must be able to achieve high-quality deliverables on-schedule and on-budget
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 3+ years’ experience in Agile software development practices such as Scrum
· 7+ years’ full lifecycle software development experience
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Outstanding oral and written communication with peers, stakeholders and managers
· Ability to produce high quality, maintainable software
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
· 5+ years’ design and development experience of cloud-based applications in C#, ASP.NET, MVC4
· Advanced SQL/database programming Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
· Unit testing frameworks such as NUnit, MS Test, xUnit.net, etc.
· Source control packages such as TFS, Git, and Subversion
· Continuous integration packages such as Jenkins, Hudson, TFS CI, etc.
***Offer contingent on background screening, drug screening and professional business references’ check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com