Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a (2) Senior Exchange Administrators. We are in need of one for a permanent opportunity and another for a long term consulting role.
Senior Exchange Administrator is to manage the operational and engineering aspects of a Microsoft Outlook/Exchange environment to include planning, coordination, and supervision. Responsibilities will include engineering; administration, troubleshooting, and the ability automate and solve typical administration problems. The ability to navigate a dynamic, fast paced environment is required. This position has high visibility in communicating with senior technology managers and directors.
- Responsible for coordination of multiple Exchange Administration activities in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ensure the day to day operational tasks that are necessary to provide a stable and robust Exchange and Active Directory environment are performed.
- Lead/direct as well as perform project steps and technical hands-on tasks within a team environment with employees, consultants and third party providers.
- Responsive to on-call requests, high severity issues and coordination with Microsoft Premier Support.
- Participate in the existing procedures of the environment- change management, incident management.
- Planning in both an architectural approach and detailed project plan steps.
- Experience with deployment for server build, configuration, test.
- Manage vendor and technology evaluation and selection processes to ensure cost effective and reliable services.
- Be accountable to build and maintain a global Exchange platform.
- Produce and update project related documentation – server build docs, technical details for change control.
- Lead efforts to monitor and ensure optimum performance in a messaging environment.
- Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 • Blackberry Server – v.4x to current
- Clustering, virtualized environment, Powershell & Active Directory
- Active Synch
- OWA, ISA server, SMTP concepts
- Exchange backups, monitoring concepts
- Exchange anti-virus and message security
- Email archiving applications (OpenText a plus)
- Storage requirements for Exchange (Storage calculator, SAN/Local)
- Physical and VM Server design / config for Exchange
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7-10 years Messaging Engineer (Exchange), at least 3 years in a senior level role
- Should have 7-10 years or more experience in IT overall such as Desktop/Server support, Active Director support, administrative experience, etc.
- Experience should be from working in enterprise environments of approximately 3,000 seats/mailboxes or more, 10,000 seat+ experience preferred and should have experience in leading migrations and upgrades.
Proven ability to exercise independent judgment, effectively prioritize, and execute tasks while under pressure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com