Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior .NET/C# Technical Lead for a permanent position located in St. Louis, MO.
The Technical Lead collaborates with other software engineers, analysts, scrum masters, product owners, and project stakeholders to build and maintain the company’s Systems disruptive product innovations. The Technical Lead will work in a fast-paced, high-energy Scrum environment, and will serve as the lead developer that participates in sprint and release planning, story estimation, end of sprint reviews, demonstrations and retrospectives. The Technical Lead mentors the development staff on technical designs, best practices, and continuous improvement activities. The Technical Lead assists the Director of Software Development in delivering value-added software components which exhibit the following characteristics: on-schedule, on-budget, high quality and high availability.
Are client is looking for an individual with a positive, can-do attitude who can adapt to a changing environment. They are in the midst of building their next-generation product while undergoing an agile transformation. This will require critical thinking skills as it relates to building software against requirements that are “emergent”. You will join an Agile/Scrum team and focus on high-quality feature creation.
· Lead development resources in design, coding, testing and reviewing of work product
· Act as team technical mentor and advisor for development team
· Provide product and process improvement feedback and suggestions
· Troubleshooting and analysis, communication and follow-through
· Documenting software specifications and training users
Candidate Qualifications, Skills and Education:
· Passionate advocate for product development and team chemistry
· Excellent skills using the following technologies:
· Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services
· SQL Server, Cascading Style Sheets, COM+, C# (web services)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
· Minimum 8 years relevant experience
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com