Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Network Administrator for a permanent role.
Sr. Network Administrator
Looking for a network engineer with experience supporting an enterprise environment administering routers, switches and firewalls. Experience in network architecture design, implementation and support is a must. The ideal candidate will have a strong networking background that has a desire to be exposed to and work with other technologies.
- Design, administer and support enterprise network environment
- Perform Network and System Administration duties as necessary
- Execute change requests and troubleshoot systems incidents to provide maximum customer uptime and time to repair.
- Identify, resolve and document issues.
- Monitor system(s) performance and capacity.
- Implement operating system patches and upgrades as necessary; participating in the patch and change control review process.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Create or update documentation including server diagrams, procedures and policies to ensure consistent support of customer environments.
- Partners with internal customers to determine requirements and identifies opportunities for improving/resolving issues.
· Minimum of 3+ years of previous experience.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Expert at building, maintaining and troubleshooting:
· Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches
· Cisco ASA
· Cisco WLAN
· Checkpoint Firewalls
· F5 APM
· WAN technologies (Point to Point, MPLS)
- Experience preferred/desired:
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2003R2 or 2008, 2008R2 (Web, Standard, Enterprise)
· Active Directory
· Cisco UCS
· Cisco Call Manager
· SAN technologies (Netapp, EMC)
· Exchange 2010
· Lync 2010
· Citrix or other application presentation technologies
· Video Conferencing (Polycom, Tamburg/Cisco)
· VMWare (ESX)
· Excellent problem solving skills, plus strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· Ability to multitask and juggle multiple critical issues.
· Ability to adapt to change.
· High level of accuracy.
· Motivation to research and resolve technical issues regardless of area of expertise.
· Communicates with team members and business owners with professionalism and in a way to foster teamwork.
· Ability to be on call and work nights and weekends as needed for deployments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org