Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Project Manager.
Opportunity to join a technology based company on a contract with multiple growth opportunities within that company located in St. Louis County.
Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources
Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
Manages one or more cross-functional projects of high complexity.
Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large-sized, moderately to highly complex projects.
- Advanced ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole.
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets.
- Advanced ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality.
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified.
- Advanced understanding of multiple project management disciplines
- 6 to 10 years of IT work experience
5 to 7 years managing projects
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com