Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking Project Managers / Program Managers who want to be key members of a growing, successful company.
The Project Manager / Program Manager typically has a B.S. in Engineering or Computer Science and/or an MBA, with 7-10 years of recent demonstrable experience as a top-level technical expert who can quickly assess business needs, craft world-class technical solutions, and ultimately establish & build trusted advisor relationships at the C-level within large organizations.
* Needs to be able to interact at the highest level within large organizations, drive business development opportunities, and quickly build and grow a number of account teams.
* They will leverage their solid full life cycle technical project management experience to collaborate with senior level business and technical leaders to make/create solution recommendations to the client, tie the technical solutions to the business, and oversee various projects of a highly complex nature from the original concept through final implementation.
* This includes defining and developing and actively managing project scope, objectives, task-level work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans; and overseeing project quality, costs, issues / risks, etc, to ensure project success.. Requires excellent communication and teamwork skills to be accountable for active leadership, consultant care, coaching, mentoring for teams of 5-15 people.
* The key areas of technical acumen expertise will be within .NET / Java Custom Software Development Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Business Intelligence Solutions, or ERP/SAP solutions – so will ideally be experienced with formal software development methodologies, be capable of creating and reading UML diagrams, understand relational database concepts, etc.
* PMP Certification a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org