MUST BE STRONG IN INFRASTRUCTURE and IMPLEMENTATION!!
We have an immediate position available within an SAP Team for a Senior SAP Basis Architect and Administrator. This position will have ownership of the technical environment of a multinational implementation of SAP covering CRM, ECC, BI and Solution Manager including Enterprise Portal.
- Leadership of Basis and Security Administration resources
- Coordination of activities with current Infrastructure Hosting Partner
- Liaison to other MIS infrastructure resources (i.e. desktop, networking, etc.)
- Establish policies and procedures based on best practices for basis and security administration.
- Leverage skills and techniques to maximize system performance.
- Utilize and refine sizing models to plan for growth in business and new implementations.
- Lead project for potential re-insourcing of infrastructure environment.
Successful candidate must have expertise in integrating and operating a multiple stack environment (e.g. CRM, ECC, Solution Manager) as well as deep expertise in performance analysis, remediation and tuning.
Other requirements include:
- 8 to 12 years of experience as a SAP Basis Architect and Administrator.
- Multiple lifecycle implementation experience as a senior member of a basis team.
- Experience with Java Stack installation and administration (e.g. CRM IPC, Enterprise Portal, Visual Administrator).
- Experience with selection, installation and implementation of servers, database and SAP application.
- Experience working with vendors in use of SAP recognized sizing models for applications.
- Experience installing and administering SAP GUI Installation Servers and SAP Print Servers.
- Specific Basis installation and administration with environments and tools including CRM 5.0, ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, EP 6.0, Solution Manager 7.0 on NW2004S or beyond, Visual Administrator.
- Familiarity with SAP and Vertex integration highly desired.
Experience with Service Desk and Change Request Management highly desired. Hands on configuration and implementation of Change Request Management an extra plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com