Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will join a team to develop the SOA/middleware tier of our web-based health applications using C# and .Net 4.0 within a Microsoft development environment. The candidate will participate in all phases of the development lifecycle from initial requirements gathering and design through to coding and testing of our suite of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based products.
· Work closely with Architects, Web Application Developers, User Experience Designers and DBAs in a highly collaborative development environment.
· Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications, and devise, implement and test appropriate software solution.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions, and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution.
- Drive innovation in service layer through proof of concepts and prototyping.
- Adhere to best practices and standards.
- Expert, with 7+ years experience with C# and .NET software development projects
- Proficient in the use of OOP techniques and methodologies using C#
· Experience with relational database technologies and concepts using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
· Strong SOA/n-tier development architecture experience
· Knowledge of the .NET Framework 4.0 and associated class libraries.
· Working knowledge of software development lifecycles (SDLCs) and their utilization in software development projects
· Ability to apply group development standards and work constructively within a collaborative team environment
· Strong problem solving ability, analytical and design skills
· Solid communication and interpersonal skills
· Related-field Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Experience in following areas is a strong plus:
· Visual Studio 2010
· Windows 2008 Server
· SQL Server 2008
· Team Foundation Server 2010
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com